Proper use of this section

Let us know what we can do better and what you feel is lacking. We don't mind you telling us what you think is good as well.
Anna
Site Admin
Site Admin

Proper use of this section

Post by Anna » March 5th, 2016, 12:39 pm

Here's some guidelines for how to use this section.

Case one, changes to the forum structure:

1. Make the Subject informative.
If you would want a forum section that talks about cars added for instance you should do something like this: "Proposing to add a forum about cars" (No, we will likely not add one about cars since that is out of the scope of this board). Having a proper subject makes it easier to understand what you want.

2. Explain why you think this change is needed.
One possible reason could be you have noticed a lot regarding cars is discussed under a different area, enough to warrant it to have its own section. Separating subjects can make it easier to find what you need when you are looking for answers on a specific subject. The more in detail you explain why we should make the change, the higher probability that it will get change.

Case two, changes to the Arcade:

1. Make the Subject informative.
If you would want a game moved to a different category for instance you should do something like this: "Proposing to move xx to yy category instead". Having a proper subject makes it easier to understand what you want.

2. Explain why you think this change is needed.
The more in detail you explain why we should make the change, the higher probability that it will get changed.

Of course it could be about anything, not just adding a forum section. Maybe you think we need some functionality you seen on another forum. If I feel it is a good idea I'll look into the technical possibilities to add it.
If your request is about adding a game, and if I can find it I'll sort it out (if you can link where the game exists that will help).